In production of PJSC BMZ are used:
- Installation induction melting UIPD-1200-0,25-1,0h2 with a capacity of 2х1000 kg, with a working frequency of 0,25 kHz.
- Electric furnace melting crucible IST-0,5 furnace with a capacity of 0,5 t. it is intended for induction melting and an overheat of steel, cast iron, non-ferrous and precious metals by currents of average frequency.
- Electric furnace melting crucible IST-0,33 furnace with a capacity of 0,35 t. it is intended for induction melting and an overheat of steel, cast iron, non-ferrous and precious metals by currents of average frequency.
- Production of centrifugal casting of bodies of rotation of ferrous and non-ferrous metals: pipes, maslot, preparations for sleeves of internal combustion engines weighing from 5 to 1000 kg.
- Production of shaped casting weighing from 1 to 450 kg. from cast iron and non-ferrous metals (aluminum, brass, bronze) filling in the sandy-argillaceous forms received by method of machine and manual molding.
- Casting on gasifiable models.
- Casting in the chill mold.
The maximum weight of filling from a ladle of 450 kg. Maximum dimensions of a maslota:
- D vnutr. 50-350 mm
- D external 60-400 mm
Information is up-to-date: 24.09.2018